The third edition of ENTER Europe will run from April to December 2015.
The call for applications is open now.
Who can apply ?
ENTER Europe welcomes individual participants like investors, financial intermediaries, managers of venture capital funds, lending and crowdfunding platforms.
The programme also invites organisational participants like banks, business angel networks, VC funds and other investor/lending organisations to participate.
How much does it cost?
· Full-Day Workshop - 1000 EUR course fee* (accommodation and subsistence costs are covered).
· Customised Workshops - please contact us if you are interested in arranging a workshop at your premises.
* scholarships are available
Sign up for the next Full Day Workshop in September 2015 to take advantage from discussing latest market trends in the European audiovisual industry with sector experts and identify innovative financing opportunities in the world of games and film.
Develop a sound understanding of the value creation, market potential and how to mitigate investment risks.
At participant's premises
- Develop your innovative lending and investment products in a workshop tailored to answer your questions
- Identify new financing opportunities and balance the risk profiles of your lending and investment portfolios
on www.enter-training.net/eu & Skype
- Personal Skype consultations with expert coaches support you in developing and fine-tuning your lending and financing products for Europe's audiovisual sector
- Access to the ENTER Europe Online Resource Centre with sought after industry data, case studies, insider publications and valuable expert presentations
APR: Workshop at the International Games Week Berlin
- Meet high calibre industry and investor experts to learn more on current investment opportunities and deal terms. Discuss practical investment cases and strategies
OCT: Production Finance Market, London
- Meet expert investors, financiers and attend project pitches of top-level film producers
- Present your lending and investment products to industry decision-makers